Americus-Sumter High School to hold 2020 graduation ceremony this Saturday
From Staff Reports
AMERICUS – Americus-Sumter High School will be holding its 2020 graduation ceremony this Saturday, June 27, at 9 a.m. at Alton Shell Stadium. Originally, the graduation ceremony was scheduled to be held at 10 a.m., but was moved up to 9 a.m. due to the heat index.
Due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, those planning to attend the graduation ceremony will be required to follow certain guidelines and should be aware of the following:
- All attendees, including children ages five and up, must have a ticket to enter.
- Each graduate will receive four tickets.
- Restrooms will remain closed.
- Wearing a mask is recommended.
- No one is allowed on the field after graduation.
- Everyone is asked to leave immediately after graduation, please! No gathering.
- Gates will open at 8 a.m. (main gate on Oak Ave & football entrance gate).
Those who plan to attend are asked to adhere to social distancing rules.